BCCJ Community Hub 2015BCCJ Community Hub 2015
Open: 19:00:00 | Start: 19:00 - 23:59
Join our second Community Hub evening, to celebrate and support the great work being done by community organisations in the BCCJ’s ecosystem
In addition to our own community programme, Books For Smiles, the BCCJ strives to support a number of community organisations across Japan – including local NPOs and volunteer organisations.
On the evening of Oct 15, we are very pleased to be handing the microphone to organisations who can offer your firm strong CSR programmes.
Presentations will be delivered in PechaKucha’s engaging and internationally successful presentation format. Speakers will each present 20 photos reflecting the work currently being done by their organisations, and showcase opportunities for you to support, speaking for just 20 seconds about each photo (20×20!).
Held at the home of PechaKucha, SuperDeluxe in Nishi Azabu, the evening will include plenty of opportunities to socialise and network with like-minded guests.
This is an ideal event for businesses and individuals interested in CSR and responsible business.
Come along and consider how you can support the excellent efforts of the BCCJ’s community partners!
Particpating organisations include:
▪ Animal Refuge Kansai (ARK): saving and finding homes for abandoned animals
▪ British School in Tokyo / United World Schools: buliding schools in developing nations
▪ Mirai no Mori: supporting children and young adults in care through summer camp activities
▪ Nameless Theatre: community theatre group, based in Nagoya, with a passion for Shakespeare
▪ Pangea Seed: raising awareness about ocean conservation through art
▪ Peaceboat: promoting peace, human rights, sustainable development and respect for the environment
Ticket price includes entrance fee and 1 drink. As with all BCCJ events, this is a not-for-profit session
“Powered by PechaKucha” events are one-off events that are separate from regular city-based PechaKucha Nights, and are usually held as part of festivals and conferences, but can also act as standalone events. These events include presentations that use the PechaKucha 20 images x 20 seconds format. Find out more at PechaKucha.org
More great eventsこちらもどうですか
Open: 15:00 | Start: 15:30 - 19:00
《会場》横浜 BankART Station (みなとみらい線「新高島駅」改札上 地下1F)
JOLT Arts returns to Japan to showcase cutting edge Japanese and Australian sound and video artists!!
VENUE: Yokohama BankART Station (B1F of Shin-takashima Station, Minatomirai Line)